This questionnaire concept was originated by French television personality Bernard Pivot on his show Apostrophes, after the Proust Questionnaire.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
My autistic sisters laugh.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
My loved ones in pain.
7. What is your favourite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Don’t worry, I forgive you.
Facts, stats and cats
- 39,832 Curious Cats
Searching for something?art Barry gifford beginnings Blackberry breaking children's books cigarettes cold compare computers confession creative david lynch debate diary drama dread drowning entry Esteban excerpt family fantasy film free verse Greed Hamlet Homeless Ice kate winslet laptops leonardo dicaprio lessons lula modern man money monologue Moral mother Newcastle nicolas cage novel oil openings opinion parody Poetry politics realism real life relocating respect respectable review revolutionary road Rumpelstiltskin sad sad story sailor Shakespeare short poems short story snow social society story technology the royal family thoughts tobacco travel Wild at heart work writers writing
hot off the press
What’s been and gone.